1. What is Personal Information we collect?
In this policy, Personal Information refers to the name, affiliation, address, telephone number, E-mail address, or other information that can identify a customer, which we receive from your business card or entering the forms.
2. Management of Personal Information
We manage personal information appropriately and measures are enacted to prevent unauthorized access, theft, loss, falsification, and other illegal leakage.
3. Purpose of using Personal Informaiton
Personal information collected from our customers is used for the following purpose.
- Sending catalog, documents, sample, and other material requested.
- Accommodating questions and requests from customers.
- Providing information about event and exhibition via e-mail, direct mail, and printed materials.
- Providing customers with information on new products and services.
4. Provision to Third Party
Personal information is never provided to third parties without the consent of our customers. However, We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with law.
- When recognized as urgent and unavoidable situation to protect an indivisual's life, health, or property.
- To the extent necessary for cooperation with government agencies, local governments, or its consignor to execute the duties prescribed by laws, and obtaining the consent of the person may pose a risk of interfering with such duties.
5. Utilizeing Statistical Data
Based on Personal Information provided, we may process to produce statistical data that cannot identify an indivisual and able to use the data without any restrictions.
Contact information about handling your Personal Information is noted as below:
KYORITSU CHEMICAL-CHECK Lab., Corp.
5-37-11 Den-enchofu, Ota-ku, Tokyo 1450071, Japan
Phone: +81-3-3721-9207 FAX: +81-3-3721-0666
7. Changes and Notification to Our Policy